What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We are pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN as a UATyou will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure, and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order todeliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new QA/UAT Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Developing, creating, updating, and performing manual tests supporting the team to deliver a high-quality product,
- Professional development in Quality Assurance area,
- Providing documentation for delivered features.
- Occasionally work outside of office hours to test key features during world's sports events (Premier League, Bundesliga, etc). Approximately once or twice a month.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Around 3 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Upper-Intermediate English – B2 level
- Ability to create, update and maintain test cases and test plans
- Practical knowledge of Jira, TestRail, and Confluence
Even better if you have:
- Practical knowledge of Charles proxy and Postman
- Knowledge on Automation Frameworks.
- Good to have Selenium, Java or similar, using BDD Tools including Cucumber and scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of exploratory testing, compliance testing, defect regression, smoke-testing
- Knowledge of various web browsers, Smart TVs and mobile devices.
- A passion for sports and the way they are consumed by customers
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.