What's your new role about?
As the new internal Recruiter for our well established DAZN Recruitment Team, you’ll have the opportunity to own the recruitment lifecycle for a variety of mid-senior level roles from our new broadcast hub in Leeds.
We are a fast-paced, vibrant and influential sports media innovator where internal recruitment focus is all about quality of candidate rather than quantity. You’ll thrive on no two days ever being the same and relish a challenge in a sociable and rewarding, yet high-pressured, working environment.
Your excellent networking skills and commercial intelligence will enable you to build and maintain strong and successful partnerships with your key stakeholders as you become their subject matter expert in all things recruitment.
With a blend of in-house and agency recruitment experience within the Commercial, Production or Marketing sectors, you’ll enjoy working proactively,taking the initiative and keeping informed of industry and recruitment trends to meet business and personal goals.
We are looking for a creative, energetic recruiter who thrives in a fast pace environment and will provide the superb candidate experience, internal customer delivery and team collaboration.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively partner with hiring managers and other stakeholders to hire the best talent across a broad spectrum of roles in UK and several European locations
- Deliver best-in-class experience to both internal and external parties.
- Collaborate with global Recruitment and HR teams to share best practice, knowledge and talent pools.
- Utilise the cost-effective solutions and recruitment tools to reduce the overall cost per hire
- Take ownership of the administrative tasks, including scheduling interviews and all candidate communication
- Provide effective and meaningful recruitment updates to hiring managers and HR stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Recruitment delivery experience in commercial, media, marketing or creative environment
- Global recruitment experience or local experience with international organisation
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Expert user of MS Suite and the ATS experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Another European Language
- Employer Brand understanding/experience
- Experienced in using Lever ATS
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: People
- Reports To (title): Recruitment Manager, EMEA
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: UK / Hammersmith, London
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.