What's your new role about?
JOB SPEC-Bookings Coordinator-DAZN
As Bookings Coordinator you will help to ensure that our live global Broadcast teams have every small element required to successfully broadcast every second of sporting content to all our consumers around the world. You will be required to input data into our business systems in coordination with UK Bookings team which would inform or allow our stakeholders to complete their job further down the chain. This is an opportunity for people seeking to work in sports or further their skills in a high-paced sports Operations setting.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, exciting, and highly productive environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied, exciting and challenging role where a passion for sport is beneficial.
This role is shift based, including weekend and night shifts.
- Scheduling of events within ScheduALL with correct TX timings & technical device allocation.
- Liaising with key external & internal stakeholders to obtain required information for successful event delivery.
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members
- Understand the operational workflows.
- Awareness of ingest costs & highlighting overspends.
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications [specially Outlook and Excel]
- Sound knowledge of variety of sporting events
- Ability to prioritize multiple task
- Confident in handling email enquiries.
- Previous use of ScheduALL or a similar scheduling system
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- Looking to improve understanding and work on new properties.
- Identify other opportunities for further learning, including with other departments and working across new projects.
- Strong knowledge of social tools such as Twitter and good google research skills.
- Have the discipline to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines, in a high-pressure environment.
- Good writing and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Delivering results – Ability to achieve the set expectations and delivering on expected results.
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals.
- Creativity and Teamwork - Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.