What's your new role about?
Are you looking to take the next step in your Digital media and marketing career? This role is a perfect stepping stone to develop your skills in paid social, display, campaign planning and more!
As part of the Paid Media team, you will focus on delivering global synergies in paid media to deliver acquisition and retention at scale. We live, breathe, and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns directly in media platforms, driving objectives at defined KPIs. Your role is to support the team by taking an active role in managing social campaigns globally.
This role is based in Hammersmith.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Digital Media Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with our Digital Media Planning team to ensure the Paid Media team are hitting deadlines on building/executing/reporting on media plans.
- Manage the delivery of creative assets and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding creative tracking and status of various creatives.
- Assist Paid Social, Programmatic and Living Room ad teams in campaign set up and reporting.
- Carry out analysis on campaign performance data and provide insight to improve over time.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Hands-on experience running paid media campaigns either agency or client side
- Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- A true passion for all things digital marketing
Even better if you have:
- Interest the media/entertainment landscape.
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business.
- Second language skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.