What's your new role about?
As an Associate Producer for our Brazil team, you will play an important role in supporting live events, non-live features and VOD production for the platform. With a wide range of sports, we need people who live and breathe sport and broadcasting for a new breed of audience using the DAZN application – whether it be highlights, magazine programming, interviews, quality features and promos, newsworthy content and expertly delivered live production.
You will work alongside our Producers to create interesting and varied short-form content in Portuguese and English and contribute to new ideas. You will be a key part in supporting a variety of functions all crucial to the successful development and improvement of this ground-breaking OTT service.
You will be working on a global product with the chance to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract based in Miami.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Producing and editing live, features and highlights and other content across all sports
- Supporting producers and a team of editors to deliver the required VOD content to a high standard in a timely, efficient manner
- Supporting production team with administrative elements of the delivery of content – including adding to a live working distribution document for Highlights and VOD
- Assisting with Archiving of valuable content for both Promos and Programming
- Working on Live programming and presenting ideas for original and regular non-live content, editing and scripting approved concepts.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of sport production, broadcasting and VOD content
- Fluent in both Portuguese and English language
- Passionate about sport with strong editorial skills
- A willingness to quickly understand and ability to work across a large variety of sports and prepared to work to a flexible schedule driven by the demands of the sporting calendar
- Good organisational skills, ability to work under pressure, keen eye for detail and comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment
- Ability to self-cut on non-linear editing tools
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe editing systems and export and upload processes – hands-on experience of non-linear editing and media management processes useful.
- Willingness to travel to sports events taking place around the world where required.
- Good sports knowledge, particularly motorsports and football.
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- You'll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.