What's your new role about?
Are you a social whizz who loves football?
Fancy working with some of the biggest clubs, brands and federations in the game?
We are looking for a social manager to join our content team and lead all things social. Depending on what minute of the day it is, that could mean running a Champions League sponsor Facebook account, coming up with a great IGS idea for a new client or planning a 12-month social campaign across all DAZN-owned channels, like Goal.com
To tackle this role you will have a good knowledge of football and the football media industries and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be able to pull on your past experience of fast-turnaround content executions and meeting deadlines with creative flair and precision. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have experience working within an agency environment.
DAZN Media currently has the following clients: UEFA, Santander, Rakuten, Nissan, EA, J-League, IOC, New Balance, Samsung & many more.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the social function of the Content team
- Plan and manage activity across all social strategies
- Solid knowledge of social innovations and, more importantly, how to sell them into clients
- Represent the Content team internally
- Represent DAZN Media with clients when needed
- Strong social idealisation skills
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 4 years’ experience of creating social content, preferably for commercial clients
- At least 12 months’ experience line managing staff
- Paid social experience
- Creative flair across all forms of social content, particularly video and motion graphics
- 360 view of the football industry, understanding the needs/objectives of Media, Clubs, Sponsors and Players
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media, particularly competitors
- Extensive knowledge of social media reporting tools
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Basic video editing skills
- Another language – especially Spanish
- Department: Content
- Internal Job Title: Social Manager
- Reports To (title): Head of Content
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.