What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing analytics team (called Applied Machine Learning & Analytics).
Based in Hammersmith, your will use your top-notch data analysis and data visualisation skills to provide insights to DAZN’s Product function, across a wide array of projects essential to the growth of DAZN from supporting Discovery, Personalisation, Acquisition, Retention, Playback, and New Markets.
You’ll act as a player and as a coach alike. As a player you will get to deliver and develop data products in collaboration with your team. As a coach you will use your experience to ensure fellow team members are supported in your combined development to become a more action-oriented, specialised team that seeks to deliver cutting-edge solutions to business partners.
Obviously, you’ll find cutting edge technology here too. Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – so all our data sets are stored in Dataiku, our cloud-based platform. We also use modern programming languages such as Python and create straight forward visuals using Tableau. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in data analytics, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop your analytical expertise too.
To keep it simple: You'll have the opportunity to support a wide array of project in Product demonstrating ground-breaking tools and techniques to use DAZN’s data.
Get in touch with us if you enjoy utilizing digital analytics to uncover and deliver insights for stakeholders AND/ OR if you are excited about the opportunity to be part of an Analytics centre of excellence supporting a dynamic, global team.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Interact with business stakeholders across departments to define project requirements, test prototypes, implement tagging, analyse and communicate results
- Along with fellow Analytics team members, own the tag management data layer, ensuring consistent approach and process is followed and maintaining documentation and instruction as required
- Provision insight on customer journeys across our key funnels (sign-up, conversion, etc.) working with other stakeholders to optimize and improve business outcomes
- Contribute to a centre of excellence for Digital Analytics, providing day-to-day support to Product and other team stakeholders, as well as more formalized training and Education to help improve proficiency across the business
- Partner with our global Reporting & Data Science teams to deliver high quality solutions and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in an insights-focused role, implementing reporting framework and provisioning analysis from digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Applied reporting & tag management platform experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- Ability to effectively utilize data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- You need to have a solution-based & active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into clear & concise reports that can be actively consumed
- Strong communication skills. Ability to converse with stakeholders across departments and teams, navigating both technical and non-technical elements, and ability to effectively compile and present insights to varied audiences
- Working knowledge of report development framework (requirements gathering, documentation, data collection, exploration, report development, UAT, & production).
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Google Analytics & Tag Management certifications are preferred
- Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics projects on a Global scale
- Experience with data manipulation using SQL & Python; familiarity with Data Science tools (DataIku, etc.)
- A strong interest in Sports, both as a fan and as an industry
- We welcome applications from graduates (Bachelor or Master) of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, US, Canada, Japan, Brazil, and Spain on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.