What's your new role about?
Can you think fast on your feet and react to business changes? Do you have commercial acumen combined with strategic thinking; underpinned by demonstrable experience in a procurement setting? What about a keenness to work in an environment that will challenge you?
Procurement at DAZN is all about applying the most effective procurement logic to a multitude of requirements to speed up the way our business works. This role is responsible for a variety of spending requirements covering everything from indirect through to technology - the breadth and scope are almost limitless. If this sounds like something you could get your teeth into then keep reading!
Reporting to the Head of Technology Procurement, this role needs someone who wants to grow and evolve as quickly as we do. You’ll have the opportunity to focus on what is important but also understand that we are a business that moves quickly, priorities change, and so you will need to be very nimble to succeed. To support the delivery of the very best content and viewer experience to DAZN customers, you’ll get to source the very best (and sometimes very latest) products and services that drive value for our ever-growing business and customers; sometimes at short notice.
Working within a small, yet high profile team you get to engage proactively in procurement across the organisation to ensure that we maintain a joined-up approach and support the continuity of an outstanding procurement function. Our key focus is to drive cost efficiencies in organisation and deliver transparent and reportable value that can be reflected in our bottom line.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development, and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support and develop category strategies, setting a clear contracting and negotiation roadmap across certain indirect services, which you will then manage through to delivery with key stakeholders.
- Instigate and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, developing an understanding of the business direction, requirements and priorities and delivering these from a procurement perspective.
- Collaborate effectively every day with colleagues in Procurement, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and InfoSec to identify opportunities and mitigate risk
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on the Procurement process and influence behaviours in accordance with DAZN’s global procurement policy.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working in either Procurement Specialist/Category Specialist/Senior Buyer/Category Manager role(s)
- Understanding of TCO and ability to manage this with business owners and wider stakeholder groups.
- Experience drafting and managing RFP’s from requirement through to award.
- Clear understanding of commercial contracts and critical negotiation points; including but not limited to KPIs, SLAs, commercial models, service credits
- Ability to manipulate, evaluate and draw conclusions from large sets of data and present information in the right format to a senior audience to support procurement recommendations
- Experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing business
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in a greenfield Procurement team
- Experience in a broadcasting organisation
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.