What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Production Coordinator, with a passion for Boxing looking for a new challenge?
As the Production Coordinator at DAZN, you will be responsible for helping to manage the logistics of our Boxing output. DAZN are the Host Broadcaster on numerous boxing events and this role will be responsible for ensuring we have the correct staffing, and facilities needed to produce every fight to a high standard. The role will involve close work with the Production Manager, Head of Boxing, DAZN finance and production services teams and will hold relationships with our key facilities provider in the US.
You will help to ensure that every fight is produced within budget and meets all associated business requirements. With matches taking place across the US, we are looking for a candidate that has experience of working on live sporting events, preferably Boxing, and who possesses good communication skills.
If you have experience in working with internal teams across numerous departments along with external clients such as Boxing Promoters and our third-party facilities providers, then this could be perfect for you! This role will involve some travel across the US, and internationally, during fight weeks and will require coordination with our other DAZN territories to develop an efficient workflow utilising existing resource across the business to produce a product that can be shown in all DAZN regions globally.
This role can be based in anywhere in the US. Benefits include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, up to 15 days of paid time off and 9 days of annual leave, health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package as well as short and long-term disability covering, parental leave offering, personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident and access to a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also find a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Implement DAZN business systems and best practices.
- Coordinate staff and freelance crew travel for any required onsite shoots.
- Produce call sheets for shoots around the US
- Work with our Host Broadcast facilities providers to ensure consistent services and accurate H&S documentation and call sheets.
- Manage all payments to freelancers and suppliers.
- Provide onsite support at events when required.
- Work with DAZN Boxing Content team to provide support on non-live content.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A passion for sport, particularly Boxing, with huge drive, determination and work ethic.
- Good knowledge of the host broadcast processes and broadcast criteria
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
- Good excel skills, and knowledge of budget documentation
Even better if you have:
- Experience of working in Host Broadcasts through out the US.
- Understanding of technical and delivery workflows.
- Experience working with sports federations.
- Experience working internationally
- Skills in another language eg Spanish
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.