What's your new role about?
As a Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for the operational workflow and coordination across all live and VOD content set up and distribution.
In this role, you’ll use your skills and initiative to become a pivotal contact within our fast-paced and dynamic production and content hub in Madrid.
You will collaborate with teams across the FIBA Media department as well as DAZN to manage the planning and delivery of content.
You must be able to work flexibly in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones and be able to travel to various office locations.
As English language proficiency is a requirement for the role, please submit a CV written in English.
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
- As a Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for the operational workflow and coordination across all live and VOD content set up and distribution.
- In this role, you’ll use your skills and initiative to become a pivotal contact within our fast-paced and dynamic production and content hub in Madrid.
- You will collaborate with teams across the FIBA Media department as well as DAZN to manage the planning and delivery of content.
- You must be able to work flexibly in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones and be able to travel to various office locations.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Forward planning based on FIBA sports schedule to ensure all tournament deliverables are fully scoped out
- Coordinate content for all tournaments and ensure requirements are communicated clearly between internal departments
- Assist with the distribution of live streams and content across multiple CMSs during tournaments
- Ability to troubleshoot technical emergencies and offer alternative delivery methods to internal and external stakeholders when required
- Work with Product Teams and external providers on technical changes that will affect workflows
- Ensure testing and quality assurance procedures are adhered to
- Follow strict quality control checks on all content, advising on best practice to maintain a consistent approach across all tournaments
- Assist with documentation and KPI’s
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Understanding of live streaming, VOD and OTT platforms.
- Experience of working in live production environment.
- Experience of maintaining documentation and systems.
- Experience of working with 3rd party partners and suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve and implement resolutions across multiple teams.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment with attention to detail.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- Understanding and interest in basketball with high levels of general sports knowledge
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: FIBA Media
- Internal Job Title: Content Coordinator (FIBA Media)
- Reports To (title): Content Manager (FIBA Media)
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Madrid
- Hours of Work: 40 – including evenings/weekends around the competition calendar
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
About FIBA Media In 2016, Perform signed an historic agreement with FIBA (the International Basketball Federation) to manage and exploit worldwide media rights to all national team events for the next 17 years (2017-2033) and to take the lead role in defining and managing all aspects of content production and distribution. FIBA Media has been set up by FIBA and Perform as the entity that is responsible for the production, distribution and broadcasting rights of all FIBA Competitions.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com and www.fiba.basketball