What's your new role about?
About to take the next step in your career? Why not join the fastest growing Sports broadcaster out there?
Take the first step towards your career in sports broadcasting by supporting our outstanding team as a production assistant. With a love for football – may it be UEFA Champions League or other competitions, you’ll be working towards all aspects of our host broadcastings and Invision productions that sit in our DACH market.
To help you settle in, you will be working closely together with the Production Coordinator and Production Manager. By combining your knowledge of football with a hawk eye to spot even minor details, you will become the organisation and admin hero of our production team.
With your first glimpses into TV production and your confidence communicating in German and English, you will be ready to support our sports outside broadcast production team and help the team to oversee high quality host broadcastings to stream out to our DACH sports fans.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support of the Team to input data into the F.A.M.E. (Football Administration and Management Environment) Portal
- You’ll be providing support to the Production Coordinator to raisePOs and process invoices for freelancers and suppliers
- Reconciling the production teams’ budget
- Organising and attending site surveys
- Arranging suitable accreditation for each onsite crew member in line with UEFA’s regulations and uploading all necessary documents to UEFA’s online portal
- Booking all required travel and hotels in line with production budget
- Travelling to events when required to act as a support to the onsite Production Manager
- Assisting Production Coordinator to put together call sheets for multiple events.
- Provide cover for Production Coordinator when out of the office
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- You’ll have good knowledge as well as a real interest in sports both on national and international level
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- You are able to work under pressure and to manage your own workload and schedule
- You’ll be pro-active and have a great attention to detail
- Flexibility with working hours when required
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience of working as a Production Assistant in television broadcast
- Excellent communicator at all levels, ensuring you can work well as part of a team
- Department: Programming – Event Production
- Reports To (title): Executive Producer
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.