What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Facility Coordinator at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our new DAZN office in Amsterdam and ensuring that all office facilities and processes run smoothly, which includes both the physical space and the comfort and well-being of all our employees (100+ and growing!), guests, and partners.
We’re looking for a confident Facility Coordinator with previous experience in a busy fast-paced environment, who has strong organizational skills, proactive problem-solving attitude and a people-first approach. If this sounds like you, this job could suit you perfectly.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Overseeing the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of all office facilities;
- Ensuring a tidy office and good communication with the landlord;
- Covering for reception desk, welcoming visitors, answering the phone, organizing incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, etc;
- Cooperating with IT Support to ensure a functional office;
- Managing office supplies and make sure everything is there if needed: stationery, kitchen supplies and other consumables;
- Coordinating maintenance activities, ensure that facilities are clean, well maintained, and in good repair;
- Managing vendors including, security, parking, cleaning and so on;
- Supporting with setup of large office meetings and events;
- Assisting with the implementation of health and safety standards;
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role dealing directly with employees, visitors, as well as 3rd party services and vendors;
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multiple task in a busy environment;
- Confident communicating at all levels across the organization as well as with external vendors
- Ability to work independently All around energetic team player, open-minded and is a fast learning individual
- Proactive and a problem solver;Knowledge of Dutch at a native level, fluent in English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge of Microsoft package Office 365
- Knowledge of Oracle
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com