What's your new role about?
We are looking for a Facility Manager to join DAZN during a time of exciting growth and expansion. Come join us in the iconic World Trade Center!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Directs Vendor and Operations efforts to ensure facilities are performing to DAZN expectations
- Achieve contractual requirements and account annual goals including but not limited to work order management metrics and all contractual
- Engage with individual sites to drive savings initiatives and keep savings tracker updated with all proper documentation
- Manages staff: Facilities Coordinators, Receptionists, 3rd party contractors / vendors, and/or temporary services. Provide on site support as required to support and manage work efforts
- Relationship Management
- Maintain high internal user satisfaction with services provided, measured through quarterly KPIs and satisfaction surveys
- Interface and develop relationships with peers in other regions and functions to ensure consistent delivery of global initiatives and practices
- Manage landlord relations for leased properties. Ensure terms of the lease relating to property services are met
- Project Management-
- Deliver on individual site operational budgets, including delivering contractual savings targets, measured by achieving annual budget targets, and monthly/quarterly budget adherence targets as prescribed
- Ensure understanding of contract requirements across the organization
- Engage with Manager to drive savings initiatives and keep savings tracker updated with all proper documentation
- Compliance Management-
- Achieve contractual requirements and account annual goals including but not limited to work order management metrics and all contractual goals
- Financial Management-
- Overseeing annual budgeting process for both operating and capital project for respective office
- Ensure contribution toward the development of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets for the portfolio interfacing closely with the account team’s Finance Manager and Senior Regional Facility Manager
- Ensure contribution toward the development of the annual capital plan for the building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Help support facilitate specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving savings targets
- Track and report cost saving and cost avoidance on a monthly basis
- Perform monthly variance reporting
- Prepares monthly report on facility management issues, and tracks and analyzes the quantity and nature of ‘Help Desk’ service requests
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience in facilities or property management
- 5+ year’s work experience in facility management
- Experience preparing and achieving real estate operating budgets and initiating cost control
- Knowledge of real estate industry best practices to improve the performance of the portfolio.
- Self-motivated. Good communications and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels including senior management and maintain excellent client relationships
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Practical problem solver who can deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Understands the impact of past and current actions and or results on future actions and or opportunities
- Strategic thinker with strong implementation orientation
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com