What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis? Our Mobile Team in DAZN is growing!
In this role, your main responsibilities will be developing automated tests and performing manual tests to build modern and scalable mobile applications for mobile platforms. We give you the opportunity to gain personal development in the Quality Assurance area and to provide support and mentoring to other QAs with their day-to-day work.
Are you a passionate QA who wants to build a modern, scalable, and high-quality resilient platform? Watch what our employees are saying about DAZN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjIcWh_DNI
Don't even think twice! Shape the future of your career with us! We are waiting for you at DAZN!
Please note: This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from Poland.
As our new QA Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Performing manual tests
- Developing automated tests
- Supporting the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a QA on Front-End and/or Mobile projects
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Practical knowledge of any programming language
- Experience working with any CI tool (e.g. Jenkins)
- Commercial experience with GIT or another distributed version control
- Intermediate English (min. B2)
Even better if you have:
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs (pipelines & Docker basics would be nice)
- Knowledge and awareness of the QA role in a Scrum environment
- REST knowledge
- Perform effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.