What's your new role about?
Are you a designer with talent to match your ambition and a keen interest in sport?
Are you visually inventive, organised and motivated? Someone who is keen to learn every day, who loves working with people and articulating your ideas?
To be considered for this role you will have 3 years experience in a creative studio / agency and will be proficient in all things Adobe CS, have a keen eye for typography, digital design and brand. 2d motion and video is a "good to have" too!
In return we can offer an environment where you can thrive, have your ideas listened to, be challenged and mentored in equal measure.
Our DAZN Creative team is an in-house team responsible for creating award winning brand experiences and bringing communications / marketing briefs to life through creating and producing innovative, visually stunning, and effective creative that drives business performance across the group globally. Our main clients being DAZN, Goal and global brand partners including Nike, Nissan, FIFA. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stake holders to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- Follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work to both formal and informal creative briefs.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- Ensure your work is editorially and accurate technically compliant.
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Educated to degree level in design, media, animation, or a related design discipline, or have equivalent industry experience with demonstrable graphic design, branding skills.
- AT least 3 years industry experience working in a creative studio / agency
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV
- Experience with Adobe creative suite Photoshop, Illustrator, (After effects an added bonus)
- Great understanding of typography, composition
- A good eye / Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: DAZN Creative Leeds
- Job Title: Midweight Designer
- Reports To (title): Design Manager
- Career Level: 2
- Location: Leeds
- Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No