What's your new role about?
As a bilingual Social Media Customer Services agent, you will the voice of both customer services and of our brand. Your analysis of user feedback will be crucial for us to understand what our customers want and will have a direct influence on future product developments.
We aim to deliver a world class customer experience and you will be at the forefront of this. Responding to queries, issue resolution, troubleshooting, providing feedback for our product team, actively managing our social pages and developing strong relationships with our customers will all be part of your daily responsibilities. This role will also be responsible for posting content and handling CS queries on an ad hoc basis.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Be responsible for monitoring and responding to social activity and posts on daily basis
- Be the Voice of Customer and report regularly to key stakeholders
- You will ensure customer satisfaction (N PS) across our social platforms
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on all social activity
- You will work according to defined processes for incident management, escalations and content creation
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience working in customer services
- Experience using social listening tools like Sysomos, as well as CRM tools – preferably Salesforce
- Technically Proficient
- Keen interest in global sports
- You are bilingual, fluent in both written Spanish and English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer experience-via social media
- Problem solving in a fast paced operational environment
US BENEFITS INCLUDE
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.