What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
DAZN is looking for a Client Service Manager to manage and oversee the activation of brand campaigns across DAZN’s channels in the region. You will be responsible to deliver client projects to the very highest level. You will understand the delivery of both media & content campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Management – Be part of the Client Services team in DACH and ensure the best possible activation experience for clients
- Campaign Reporting – Keep across all campaigns and make sure timely and accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving and progressing our approach
- Analysis & Planning – Work closely with the DAZN Media business planning team and use CRM tools & Excel to analyse and plan the delivery of campaigns so it ties in with our client’s key objectives like Ad Impressions
- Renewals – Manage with the sales team the renewal process ensuing we are perfectly positioned off the back of successfully delivering campaigns to renew
- Stakeholder management - Develop a detailed understanding of all stakeholders of your clients ecosystem and build relationships
- Up Sell – Always look for opportunities to add further value for the client and unlock new projects and briefs.
- Be part of the team – Be a productive part of the team and culture that reflects our ambitions and ensure everyone is clear in which direction they are pulling and incentivised to deliver and go the extra mile
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an account handling role within an agency & media environment preferably in sport
- In-depth expertise of Excel & CRM tool(s)
- Experience in working with ad server and respective ad operations teams
- Good knowledge of digital/media marketing and social media
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on digital platforms
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Department: DAZN Media
- Internal Job Title: Client Service Manager, DACH
- Reports To (title): Head of Client Services DACH
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Germany - Munich
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary,company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.