What's your new role about?
We are looking for a creative Producer to join our Non-Live team to help us continue delivering the very best sports content to our audience and telling sports in a revolutionary way. You will be responsible for producing and planning innovative non-live shows and formats for DAZN, from our state of the art production facility in Munich. As our Producer for Special Projects & Branded Content you will be directly involved in the creative process and be expected to conceptualise, plan and execute new shows. That includes long and short form programmes.
Teamwork attitude is essential. You will help your team to manage the whole workflow from thinking up new ideas to external shootings and post production work. You will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming sport events (live and on demand) to customers around the world. Passion for football and multi sports is key to turn creative ideas into great programming. You should be highly motivated with strong editorial standards and work ethic to produce programming for a broad audience.
This role can be based in Munich and the internal job title will be Producer. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Producer for Special Projects and Branded Content, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Conceptualise, plan, prepare and produce non-live shows and formats for broadcast
- Work in a TV production gallery and be the Producer on broadcast shows
- Manage shootings and editing workflows
- Develop and deliver new ideas for broadcast
- Lead a team of Multifunctional Producer and Production Assistants
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Solid experience working in TV production
- Deep understanding of trends in order to create formats from an unique point of view
- Extensive knowledge of football and multisport storytelling
- Strong editorial skills and organisational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Even better if you have:
- Understanding of content production for OTT distribution, Linear and Social Media channels
- Video editing skills (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier or similar) and camera experience
- Wide network in sports media and new media industries
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.