What's your new role about?
Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven? If so, DAZN is hiring a Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximizing revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
In this role you will work closely with the wider Agency sales team who is responsible for all revenues from media agencies. To ensure that campaigns of clients are delivered successfully, you will brief and cooperate with the internal Client services team. Your feedback and insights will be also crucial for our Business planning team who develop & track the short-term and long-term business plan for the Media division.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, sales commission, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain expertise of the local media landscape including all market relevant participants (brands, agencies, betting, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Develop digital & TV Go2market packages & build new business opportunities with media agencies
- Manage existing accounts with the aim to maximize revenue
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products
- Maximize face time and build extensive contact networks within agencies
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
- Drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- First experience within the media industry, ideally TV and OTT, and a real passion for sport
- Ideally a proven sales ability within account management and / or new business; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professional follow up
- The ability to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Can thrive in a team environment with goal-oriented culture
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.