What's your new role about?
As an Account Manager for DAZN Creative you will be responsible for the daily management of a portfolio of key clients, both internal and external. These clients include DAZN Media, DAZN marketing & PR, and joint ventures such as Fiba and WTA.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight. The department is a strong mix of Creatives, Designers, editors and Production staff working in various locations globally.
The role of Account manager is a new one for the team and we are looking for someone to shape this role into one that drives both efficiency and creativity. This role may involve some international travel.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Act as the first point of contact for assigned client/stakeholder for client questions and requests.
- Proactively organise and generate briefs among client accounts.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands to the creative and production team.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics (Hours model).
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting departments goals.
- Coordinate with DAZN Creative team working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborate with DAZN Media sales team to reach prospective new clients and stimulate further sales with existing clients.
- Be present on all F2F creative pitches.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting multiple deadlines.
- Keep records of all client interactions and feedback to gain greater understanding.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A minimum of 5-8 years media account experience with strong brands.
- Excellent client management and diplomacy.
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital and video projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Experience of agencies/in-house creative department for high-profile media brands.
- Experience in creating complex timing plans.
- The ability to understand client’s ambitions and tease out the real requirement?
- Ability to write briefs.
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Pro-active approach to self-development and adapting to new ways of working and improvements in production techniques
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working on branded digital content
- Experience working with global clients
- A passion for sport.
- Department:DAZN Creative
- Reports To (title): VP of Production Operations
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more. You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.