What's your new role about?
Do you want help manage and execute the Display & Video strategy to help grow awareness and customer acquisition through paid media in a global environment?
The Display & Video Manager sits in the Paid Social, Display & Video team within DAZN’s Paid Media team. You will help to oversee, define and execute the acquisition, retention, winback and reach strategy for DAZN across Display & Video marketing channels globally.
In this new role you will be a key member of the Paid Media team and will focus on looking at our digital reach channels in a holistic way to understand what the best and most effective channels and marketing partners are that we should spend our advertising dollars with.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Display & Video Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible in managing and executing large scale digital campaigns across programmatic and direct display buys globally
- Develop best practice strategies to improve acquisition performance and strive to consistently improve the effectiveness of reach based paid media campaigns
- Develop a high performing team passionate about delivering great Display and Video campaigns on a global scale
- Manage budgets and optimise accordingly to ensure we are meeting or exceeding business targets
- Working closely with rest of Paid Media and Organic Media to complete the subscribers experience from media to DAZN website and app
- Cooperating with the Acquisition Strategy and Operations team to leverage our marketing technology and to support the strategic approach to complete the media mix and enhance the capabilities of our digital reach campaigns.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Demonstratable hands-on experience running in-house Display, Programmatic and video ads preferably (but not necessary) on client side
- Understand the importance incremental acquisition opportunities
- Commercial understanding to know the demands and expectations in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience in a rigorous, data-led approach to performance through the media for both direct response and reach campaigns.
- Experience in leading and developing a team of digital media specialists
- Excellent stakeholder management to communicate to colleagues both centrally and locally around the globe how the team is performing against expectations
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Familiarity with incremental testing, Media Mix Modelling/Econometric model inputs and outputs and what that means for digital marketing
- Experience managing ads on a global scale
- Experience with Dynamic Creative Optimisation
- Experience advertising on OEM devices such as Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Playstation, Xbox etc
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.