What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in various markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Spain and Brazil (plus many more!).
We make learning a fundamental part of the job. Our software engineers continually share their expertise with their colleagues and the wider industry. We’re an active part of the technology community and put a strong focus on innovation.
Our people are dedicated, flexible and fast-moving, rising to every challenge that streaming to a global audience of fans brings.
This role is based in Hyderabad, India.
As part of this role, you will the opportunity to:
- Develop tools to assist our international dev teams with their work to support the DAZN 2.0 HTML app on new TV’s and set top box devices.
- Be part of a passionate team that own their area of the development of the product and champion ways of working in a scrum environment.
- Get involved with every step of a product's lifecycle.
- Work in an environment with autonomy where you will plan how to achieve goals that we are all working towards
- Experiment with new technologies
You will be set up for success if you have:
- Knowledge of differences between browsers
- Willingness to do on-device development. Not always but often, you will also have to test your code on an actual device, like a PS5.
- Willingness to explore per devices SDKs, either via specific documentation, per-platform debugging or communication with external partner.
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration systems (CI/CD)
- Experience with BDD and TDD
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with Git
- Intermediate English
Not essential, but nice to have:
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.