What's your new role about?
DAZN is a leading Media organisation within SEA, and the next year promises to be one of massive growth thanks to serious investment and increased focus within the region. With that growth comes new opportunities and responsibilities to maximise the way in which DAZN engages with programmatic and other media buyers.
We need to take our operations to a new level of sophistication, providing both improved media packaging for our partners, and increased yield for our own organisation.
The role will give you broad exposure across the region to multiple markets, platforms, and any relevant partners you may wish to introduce – you’re leading the way with our optimisation!
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Yield management of all programmatic and non-programmatic media campaigns in SEA
- Thorough analysis of daily data to provide actionable insights to commercial teams
- Keeping abreast of programmatic product releases to maximise yield
- Proactively creating deals for potential buyers
- Providing insights into competitive landscape
- Collaborating with Regional teams to escalate issues and to share learnings
- Long term the role may develop to incorporate wider analysis of new market entry, financial modelling etc.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in English and ideally one more of Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia,Vietnamese.
- A self-starter with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- A keen eye for detail with an affinity for numbers and advanced use of Excel, SQL or similar.
- Capable of communicating with Commercial/Technical stakeholders both Internally and Externally
- Experience with advertising and data platforms (DFP, BlueKai, Power BI, Tableau, and any DSP/SSP/DMPs)
- A curious and sharp mind, with a hunger to always learn
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Legally permitted to work in Singapore.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Daily analysis and optimisation of programmatic revenue and network inventory
- Provide trend analysis to support commercial initiatives and make suggestions for improvements.
- Provide supporting analysis for End of Campaign reports, QBRs, quarterly planning etc.
- Building data-led programmatic packages for proactive launch into marketplaces.
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including DFP, Facebook Audience Network, BlueKai and Pubmatic
- Generating reports and insights that are suitable for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maximisation of data partnerships
- Department: Media
- Job Title: Media Analyst
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To (title): VP Media, Asia
- Career Level: 2
- Location: Singapore
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.