What's your new role about?
What’s better than testing the quality of code that reaches millions of concurrent users globally? Doing it with millions more in mind. In early 2019, we have expanded into Spain and Brazil after success in USA, Japan, Canada, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland and there are only more markets to follow.
Working in an Agile software development environment, you will work with the development teams to further develop and progress the DAZN automation strategy across mobile devices. They will assist and support the Lead Automation Engineer and will be responsible for implementing automation best practices and ensuring any issues with product quality, stability or automation test results are clearly communicated to product development teams.
You will enjoy developing and managing an automation framework with a strong sense of ownership. You will collaborate closely with the product team, external development partners and UX design teams, as well as mentor and train the QA team on aspects of automation. This is a hands-on job that involves the entire QA lifecycle, ensuring the success of the team's automation efforts. Primary responsibility of this role will be You will be working on End to End Automation of UAT test scripts which touches different systems not just UI. You will get experience on AWS, Salesforce, Billing/Subscription platforms + many more!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Assist with the development of an automation framework across all platforms with a range of supporting test cases throughout the core application.
- Identify software related issues and provide clear instructions to help resolve them.
- Integrate the automation systems with the in-house build process to build a robust continuous integration system.
- Invent new ways to improve testing practises of the video applications.
- Advocate automation testing best practices, driving and improving the QA team in all areas.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sound experience working on web applications as an automation specialist in an agile environment
- Experience using BDD tools like Cucumber and scripting languages
- Troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- An understanding of BDD, exploratory testing, compliance testing, and test planning
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more. And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/
Don’t have an up to date CV? That’s cool with us, send over what you got and we can sort that out together.