What's your new role about?
As a Business Analyst within DAZN Operating Tools & Systems (DOTS), you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of the next generation of systems. These systems are responsible for all aspects of the content that users see on the platform, from content metadata to imagery and translations, that will allow the company to rapidly scale and grow.
You will collaborate with teams across product, architecture, engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to help deliver programmes and initiatives with internal and external teams.
You'll be highly analytical, proactive and user centric. You have a keen eye for detail and great communication, presentation and networking abilities. Working independently under time constraints to meet deadlines, producing high quality outputs, will not phase you. You'll have a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment using various technologies.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Business Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with DOTS Product Managers, Product Directors, Engineering team(s), other Business Analysts, Architects and Stakeholders to source, detail and deliver high quality requirements.
- Work with users to elicit requirements and capture process flows.
- Identify and present gaps between the AS-IS and TO-BE states.
- Define metadata into data models.
- Constantly analyse how we can simplify the current processes and add value to the business objectives.
- Liaise with external suppliers to understand their workflow and integration needs for upcoming changes.
- Be driven by personal insight, analytics and metadata trends which are used to inform continuous improvements.
- Contribute to the development of detailed product requirements documents and technical specifications.
- Work closely with other DOTS and DAZN teams to ensure all dependencies and holistic experiences are captured.
- Work closely with Operational Delivery teams to ensure that workflow and process changes are delivered smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Continuously refine the product backlog and uncover epics, dependencies, blockers and further requirements prior to development.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong requirement composition skills including elicitation techniques, documenting and validating requirements.
- Experienced at writing high quality user stories and acceptance criteria following INVEST, Gherkin Syntax and BDD formats.
- Ability to refine and estimate user stories with Engineering Teams.
- Expert at creating process flows, use case diagrams, data models and other diagrams using UML/BPMN.
- Full project lifecycle experience using various methodologies.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Ability to lead workshops
- Skills in collaborating with third parties, suppliers and offshore teams.
- Passion for innovation.
- Understanding the challenges and constraints of launching products in multiple global markets.
Even better if you have:
- Relevant Business Analysis qualification – BCS / IIBA.
- An appreciation for data and how it’s structured.
- General interest in sport.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.