What's your new role about?
As a Software Architect Backend within DAZN's Technology Management team, DAZN is seeking a talented, The Node.JS & AWS Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based applications using Node.JS, API's and AWS technologies.
This role is full-time, based in our Hyderabad, India office, 5 days a week WFO.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 24 days’ leave, annual performance-related bonus, best in class medical insurance, learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our Dazn OTT app for free, internal speaker series and events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to build and maintain cloud-based applications using Node.JS and AWS.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities for existing applications.
- Design and implement solutions to address complex problems in a scalable and efficient manner.
- Identify and address performance issues and optimize cloud-based applications for speed and scalability.
- Work with various AWS services, including but not limited to Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployment process.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in cloud computing and recommend best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Node.JS and AWS development.
- Experience with AWS services, including but not limited to Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Experience with serverless computing, microservices architecture, and containerization.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools, including CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working in a Scrum team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- If you are a skilled Node.JS & AWS Developer with a passion for cloud-based application development, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.