What's your new role about?
Indonesian market lynchpin to the fastest growing and most exciting Sports Media business in the world
You will be supporting one of the most successful sales teams in the business and learning what it takes to keep existing clients happy whilst winning new business.
Your role will be richly varied to help support the account management across everything from media deals to viewing parties, to eSports tournaments, filming with players, and coming up with creative ideas.
As an entry level position you will have unbelievable exposure to one of the most dynamic media companies in the world, and the work that goes into keeping their offerings fresh and their clients happy!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- General Campaign Management; basic day to day management & ensuring campaigns are fulfilled and that required content is produced for media campaigns, as well as liaising with the award-winning Goal.com editorial team
- Raise purchase orders for the Media Team (payment to Event Vendors, Campaign Costs, Summit, subscriptions and more – increasing in volume (and value) ongoing as we move more away from traditional media sales).
- Help the sales team produce reports for campaigns and agency reviews
- Liaising and setting up of meetings with clients.
- Vendor management, including building a roster of local suppliers
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Ability to multi-task
- Pro-active and inquisitive approach
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Fast learner
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Fluent in English language
- An interest in sports, particularly football
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic capabilities with Excel and Powerpoint
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com