What's your new role about?
Is Live Broadcasting your thing? Especially broadcasting live sports that reaches millions of users worldwide? Being a Linear Channel Operator for the DAZN German-speaking linear channel, you will be key to bringing our live sports program to our valuable customers. Sorting our live sports program for our broadcast linear channels is fully in your hands! You’ll also be supporting our broadcast rundown. Basically, you will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport
This role will be based in Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Linear Channel Operator (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the complete LIVE Sports DAZN Linear Channels automation rundown schedule
- Independently operate and built a database
- Guide the whole live DAZN TV Channels
- Cooperate with our program, licenses, editing and production team to take care of a timely delivered content
- Verify the quality of our program and content before it goes “on air”
- Coordinate DAZN’s commentators
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Real interest in live sports across a broad range of sports
- Comfortable working in a live pressured environment
- A media studies or a comparable educational background e.g. training as a media designer
- Flexibility to work in shift patterns (including weekends and holidays) to accommodate for live events as they happen
Even better if you have:
- Experience in a similar Linear or channel operator role
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.