What's your new role about?
Are you a huge football fan who loves sport production?
Are you already very aware that DAZN produces innovative live and original content for many English speaking markets? Do you want to join our production facility in the UK, where we create gallery production and original content for our growing football properties?
As the English Premier League Producer you will be responsible for the Premier League output from start to finish. This will include live gallery production, creative development as well as production, preparation, and delivery of original content for the platform and social media channels.
You will report to the the Football Senior Producer and will manage the EPL production process including hosts, commentators and analysts.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage and mentor team of EPL production staff and talent
- Overall leadership for editorial, creative, and talent decisions surrounding all our football output
- Oversee short and long-term program schedule in conjunction with planning department
- Weekly reports and meetings with other DAZN regions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum of 7 years relevant management and production industry experience
- In football knowledge, particularly English and European leagues
- Demonstrable understanding of working with internal stakeholders to deliver entire complex products
- Significant live production experience combined with unquestionable editorial knowledge and storytelling skills
- Live sport project management delivery experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Produced large Sport production products and services
- Management experience and leadership qualities
- Live producing or directing experience
- Department: Programming - Soccer
- Reports To (title): Senior Producer
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Leeds, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.