What's your new role about?
SO WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As the Salesforce System Manager at DAZN you will take ownership for a key Software Application used by the organisation. The priority for this role will be to own the platform – leading the implementation project, overseeing the work completed by internal teams and third parties.
Your role will be to understand the needs of the business, to build the long-term strategy for Salesforce within DAZN and lead the team to deliver on these requirements.
This is a great opportunity you to lead the CRM Tool and play a key role in DAZN's rapid global expansion, where you will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
This role is crucial to ensuring 24 x 7 support for our global live operations and all the crucial customer service agents who are using the tool to support the millions of DAZN customers.
This role is great for an experienced leader with extensive experience with Salesforce. To be successful, you will need to be dynamic and flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage a team of Salesforce expert admins and developers to maintain and grow the system;
- Analyse business requirements and apply your knowledge of the systems to design effective solutions, ensuring thorough testing and effective business transformation;
- Prioritize the project backlog and handle BAU issues and change requests;
- Manage a range of complex projects utilizing internal resources and third parties;
- Act as a point of contact for the business and technical teams for the applications you are responsible for;
- Interact regularly with leaders and client stakeholders to ensure Salesforce engagement with the business;
- Work with the stakeholders to develop the short and long-term strategy for Salesforce and communicate effectively to senior management.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive knowledge and/or implementation experience of Salesforce;
- Ability to influence and build relationships with a matrix of stakeholders, write a vision that leaders will invest in and people can believe in and then act on;
- Experience in managing and leading teams;
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal;
- Planning & Organisation: Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity;
- Drive & Energy: Self-motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job;
- Communicating with impact - Displays the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques;
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience in agile projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications;
- Working experience of requirements capture/modelling methods such as User Stories, Use Cases and Process Maps;
- First-hand experience delivering technical projects.
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com