What's your new role about?
Are you passionate about delivery of both content and media campaigns? Are you a sports enthusiast? Are you someone who'd love to combine all these things in your next career move?
As our Advertising Strategy Manager you'll have the opportunity to manage the go-to-market advertising strategy across DAZN’s channels in North America. You will be responsible to work with the sales to respond to RFP’s and develop sponsorship packages.
Benefits include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, up to 15 days of paid time off and 9 days of annual leave, health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package as well as short and long-term disability covering, parental leave offering, personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident and access to a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also find a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Advertising Strategy Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the sales team in North America ensuring the best experience for our clients
- Work with DAZN Client Services team to deliver together innovative digital marketing campaigns that tie in with our clients’ key objectives
- Support the working processes - both internally and client related
- Support the client services team when activating campaigns to ensure they deliver against predefined KPIs
- Manage the renewal process ensuing we are perfectly positioned off the back of successfully delivering campaigns to renew
- Develop a detailed understanding of all stakeholders, your clients’ ecosystem, and build relationships
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous experience developing sponsorships within a media company or activating sponsorships within an agency, preferably in sport
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media and marketing space
- Good knowledge of digital/media marketing, social media, broadcast, and digital sports industry
- Experience of working with brands, leagues, or broadcasters on digital platforms
Even better if you have:
- Google Ad Manager experience
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.