What's your new role about?
Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven?
If so, DAZN are hiring a Sales Manager within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximising revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Identify, source, develop, and close sales partnerships that directly leverage the DAZN Media portfolio (combination of display, broadcast, platform, video, mobile, social, and custom sponsorship solutions/activations)
- Develop creative partnership packages and take them to market by presenting externally and persuasively sell ideas through to agencies and brands alike
- Grow existing partnerships/relationships into wider deals that support multiple revenue streams
- Open doors at the world’s top companies and agencies that DAZN should be doing business with in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Ideate and develop custom integrated solutions in response to requests for proposals from potential advertisers - Represent the media business and the company’s interests at industry events as a way to network and prospect
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity via existing relationships, cold calls, meetings, requests for proposals and client entertaining
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of DAZN Group’s advertising products and solutions
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives
- Work closely with your manager as well as finance to achieve internal revenue goals, expectations, and future forecasts
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous extensive experience in sales within the media industry, ideally TV and a real passion for sport
- Bachelor’s degree or equal commercial education
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure - creative thinking and proven ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas/concepts
- Multi-tasking is your second nature - ability to manage multiple sales simultaneously
- Exhibit strong written and oral communication skills
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professional follow up
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Can thrive in a team environment with goal-oriented culture
- Thick skinned, ability to deal with pressure and highly organized
- Flexible approach to work, willing to attend events and travel when needed
- Go-getter with proactive attitude and an understanding of how to drive duties across the finish line
- Department: Media Sales
- Reports To (title): Head of Sales
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.