What's your new role about?
If you are a content expert interested in joining a dynamic and ambitious team, then you could help us to lead the development of new content in DACH! This is a great opportunity to play an important role in shaping the further growth of DAZN.
In this new and exciting role, you will be expanding and enhancing DAZN’s content proposition by developing and commissioning new concepts and formats that complement our live sport offering. You will be creating a slate of content and a strategic rollout of that content that delivers against DAZN business growth objectives where you can use your in-depth knowledge of sport and content formats, both short- and long-form. If you have the ability to use audience data to identify opportunities to grow engagement with our subscribers, and the drive to find the best solutions then you will help shape one of the fastest developing areas of DAZN!
Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team in DACH, your ability to establish and maintain relationships across a spectrum of internal stakeholders, including Strategy, Marketing, Rights and Production will be key. As a proven leader and strategic thinker who considers communication one of your most valuable assets, you’ll oversee commissioned production partners as well as internal teams and will lead by example in creating world-class content.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to explore, then please get in touch with us!
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Develop and commission new content concepts and formats that drive business objectives
- Implement 3- / 6- / 9- / 12-month strategic planning of new content on DAZN
- Work hand-in-hand with the SVP Production & Editorial to deliver the concepts to budget and on time
- Collaborate with key departments – Strategy, Marketing, Rights, PR - to ensure that content rollout delivers maximum impact
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Proven experience working in content, including at senior level
- Track record of developing and commissioning sports content that drives business objectives
- In-depth understanding of OTT, digital and social platforms, in particular the way in which fans interact with content
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to tell stories across a range of formats
- Experience in working with leadership teams to strategically support business growth
- An excellent understanding of and passion for sport
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Award winning / Industry recognised credentials
- Good contacts among sports industry, including production and other content creation companies
- Expertise in the identification, hiring and development of presenting talent and working with their talent agent communities
- Proven management and organisational skills
- A keen interest in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Sound computer literacy and experience using the most commonly used software packages
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.