What's your new role about?
DAZN is one of the fastest growing OTT companies in the world and streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries.
In this brand-new role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing analytics team (called Applied Machine Learning & Analytics).
As a Digital Analyst, you will use your top-notch digital analytics skills to provide strategic support to DAZN’s Product function, while helping to design & own the analytics data model across new project(s) in a multi-platform, Global product.
Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – so all our data sets are stored in Dataiku, our cloud-based platform. We also use modern programming languages such as Python and create straight forward visuals using Tableau.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Interact with business stakeholders to define project requirements, test prototypes, implement tagging, analyse and communicate results
- Own the tag management data layer and analytics data model, ensuring consistent approach and process is followed and maintaining documentation and instruction as required
- Provision insight on customer journeys across our key funnels (sign-up, conversion, etc.) working with other stakeholders to optimize and improve business outcomes
- Contribute to a centre of excellence for Digital Analytics, providing day-to-day support to Product and other team stakeholders, as well as more formalized training and Education to help improve proficiency across the business
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in an insights-focused role, implementing reporting framework and provisioning analysis from digital analytics tools (Google Analytics.)
- Experience designing analytics data model(s) across web and mobile app and providing implementation requirements to Product and development teams
- Experience performing QA on Data Layer and Analytics implementations in order to identify data quality issues
- Ability to effectively utilize data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- You need to have a solution-based & active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into clear & concise reports that can be actively consumed
- Strong communication skills. Ability to converse with stakeholders across departments and teams, navigating both technical and non-technical elements, and ability to effectively compile and present insights to varied audiences
- Familiarity with Google Big Query and working knowledge of extracting Analytics data through the tool
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics projects on a Global scale
- Experience designing a consistent analytics data model across multiple platforms, including living room, a plus
- Experience with data manipulation using SQL & Python; familiarity with Data Science tools (DataIku, etc.)
- A strong interest in Sports, both as a fan and as an industry
- Google Analytics certifications are preferred
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.