What's your new role about?
If you like sport and you like doing SEO, there is no better place to work!
You will focus on delivering subscriber organic growth globally through Search Engine Optimisation. You won’t focus in just one aspect of SEO; instead you will play a key role in defining and executing DAZN’s Organic Search strategy, while also providing best in class SEO tech and content recommendations to our teams.
You'll report to the Head of SEO and will assist with delivering the SEO strategy and execution for DAZN in all the markets we operate within.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will help to implement a global organic search strategy & roadmap for the DAZN.com portals.
- Hands-on SEO optimisations.
- Formulating technical SEO recommendations and working closely with Product and Engineers for implementation.
- You will take ownership of the internal SEO reporting, liaising with our Analytics team centrally to build dashboards.
- Play a key role on the Content SEO strategy for DAZN.
- You’ll help our Editorial teams growing DAZN News globally, providing SEO content recommendations and supporting with the content roadmap.
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention.
DO YOU HAVE THE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of delivering strong results in SEO, either for an SEO agency or in-house.
- Proven experience of all areas of SEO including content, technical and off-site.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Search Console, off-site auditing tools (e.g. Ahrefs), keyword ranking tools (e.g. STAT, AWR), Screaming Frog and others.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Comfortable using CMS.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience running SEO AB and MV tests.
- Experience on App Store Optimisation, and App Store tools such as App Store Connect, Google Play Console and AppAnnie.
- Google Ads (Paid Search) Experience.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.