What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role within our growing marketing and subscription function, you will help deliver our customer communications strategy globally, for our new “DAZN business” product. This opportunity is to lead our CRM function in this area and will launch globally in 2021.
Moving away from the dependency of traditional linear operations, DAZN’s new business platform will create a more flexible viewing experience offering substantial more choice for our business customers. Our ambition is to provide commercial venues a sports service that will bring in more customers, who will stay longer and visit more frequently.
Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, commercial environment you’ll be a key player in implementing a full end to end solution for DAZN business. You will have experience of working within a global organization and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Own the end to end implementation and subsequent BAU of our DAZN business CRM solution
- Supported by CRM executive and opps team, brief and build all customer lifecycles
- Deliver local strategic initiatives against retention, engagement and win-back targets
- Run A/B tests and onsite experimentation
- Work with Product & Analytics teams to measure the impact of CRM activities and identify opportunities
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proficiency/Familiarity with using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work experience in CRM and cross-channel communication
- Experience in marketing communication, briefing campaigns and strong judgement of creative and messaging
- Understanding of engagement and retention metrics
- Expertise in launching A/B tests
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment with a unique culture (we have a start-up mentality whilst being part of a global organization)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a digital, eCommerce or subscription-based environment
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Familiar with launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Department: Marketing/ Subscription
- Reports To: VP CRM
- Career Level: 3
- Location: London, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.