What's your new role about?
Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven? If so, DAZN is hiring a Senior Client Operations Manager (m/f/d) within our Media division. You will be part of the Client Operations team, defining and managing all operational processes to ensure that all advertising campaigns on DAZN are planned and delivered successfully. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
In this role you will work closely with the Sales team, who is responsible for all revenues from agencies & brands and the Ad delivery team who schedules the rundown of all live events on DAZN including Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League. As Senior Client Operations Manager you will coordinate the communication and the processes between these and all other relevant teams to ensure that DAZN’s clients receive a unique customer-first experience.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Client Operations Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Apply your first-class expertise of the local media landscape incl. all market relevant participants (brands, agencies, betting, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Interact with all teams inside the DAZN Media division and the wider DAZN universe (incl. rights, content, and marketing) and define and iterate all media relevant processes
- Develop and implement workflows with the ultimate goal of elevating DAZN to one of the leading sports media houses in Germany
- Ensure that DAZN Media’s Go2market strategy is aligned with the Content & Marketing team of DAZN
- Work closely with the rights team to maximize the value of acquired broadcasting rights from advertising POV
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience within the media industry, ideally TV and OTT, and a real passion for sport
- Proven operational ability within partner and account management; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- The ability to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Can thrive in a team environment with goal-oriented culture
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.