What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy! DAZN 📺🥊⚽ is playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world!
As we bring new ideas to market and evolve our product, it’s essential that we execute to a high standard in Customer Service and evolve our model in service to look after our fans. Forecast management and planning play a pivotal role in ensuring we are operationally ready.
You will guide the build of a robust forecast, investigate trends and drive continuous improvement into our CS operation. You will ensure we’re always business ready for events of all sizes and product development that could drive demand. You will create bespoke models based on market variances, whilst also looking at driving global standards in how we operate. You will own the end-to-end forecast and planning processes, working across 3rd parties and CS management teams.
You will look for improvements towards our KPI’s and provide insight to leadership and 3rd parties on how we drive improvement.
Capturing trends, understanding what drives demand and working across our teams to demonstrate areas of improvement will be a key part of this role. We have a digital-first contact strategy, so experience in forecast planning and analysis across digital contact strategies is crucial for success e.g. Live chat, What’s App, Social
Change management – you will have experience in working on projects and being part of a wider team to deliver your scope of the project execution related to forecasting, planning and readiness. You will also work with each Customer Service market stakeholder and drive continuous improvement, productivity and efficiency.
This role can be based in Hammersmith, London.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, the opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Contact-Center Planning Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the end-to-end Forecast and planning process and modelling
- Prepare and deliver planning variance analysis for maximising efficiency and improving customer outcomes.
- Contribute to improving our Customer Services operations by evaluating the modesty trends and insights to ensure we meet our weekly, daily and intraday goals.
- Deliver reports in a clear manner to executives and senior leadership
- Support the delivery of our KPI’s and improve our ops readiness capabilities on projects and product improvement readiness
- Be a part of a global team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore forecast variances, identify opportunities, and deliver against high standards.
- Work with a wider interpersonal global team and BPO providers
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Customer Services and forecast planning background
- Previous experience of CS forecast planning using both excel and WFM tools.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background in contact centre planning and working with 3rd party suppliers
- Worked with different countries and understand how local market nuances impact Customer behaviour
- Used to working in a digital world, with digital contact channels e.g. social, what’s app, live chat etc
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and enthusiastic environment
- Salesforce knowledge
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.