What's your new role about?
If you are looking to take the next step in your Data and Analytics career then join DAZN’s Product Analytics team! Here, you will use your curiosity, creativity and data ability to support our growing analytics department and gain exposure to key technologies like Snowflake, Dataiku, Tableau, Looker, AWS and Google Analytics.
You’ll find cutting edge technology here that supports our sport streaming platform. Big data isn’t a plan for us, it’s the reality – so all our data sets are stored in Snowflake and orchestrated using Dataiku in a 100% cloud-based platform. We also use modern programming languages like Python and strive to deliver self-service analysis using Looker and Tableau. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in data analytics, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop your analytical expertise too.
To keep it simple: You will have the opportunity to play a part in a wide array of projects rooted in DAZN’s unique and exciting data, whilst demonstrating ground-breaking tools and techniques that support our ambitious plans for product development and the company’s rapid global growth to change the way the world watches sport!
If you enjoy creating data science models, like to create visualisations and are interested in joining the DAZN journey then we would love to hear from you
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment
- Interact with business stakeholders across departments to define project requirements, test prototypes and communicate results
- Explore and understand our data and lead the discovery of new insights
- Partner with our global Reporting & Data Science teams to deliver high quality solutions and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Lead the documentation of reporting frameworks & results that enable the business to effectively maintain process & knowledge
- Lead the documentation of data/KPI’s to ensure consistency across not only Product Reporting but all departments looking at performance of the product
- Have the opportunity to deliver low-level & consistent reporting to a global audience
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience implementing reporting frameworks at either a national or global scale (using Tableau)
- Curiosity, ambition and a high attention to detail
- Applied reporting experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- A solution-based & active mindset, with the ability to translate business problems into clear & concise reports that can be actively consumed
- A working knowledge of report development frameworks (requirements gathering, documentation, data collection, exploration, report development, UAT, & production).
- Ability with data manipulation & visualisation tools such as SQL, Python, Qlik, Tableau (Tableau is preferred)
- We welcome applications from graduates of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience working on reporting projects (either gained in university, during internships or a previous role)
- Applied reporting frameworks in order to understand & measure changes with a high degree of confidence & consistency.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 9 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about Data and Technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help deliver a cutting edge streaming platform that reaches millions of users globally. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies to deliver a seamless user experience and support our global company.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce, and we have a Data & Analytics community who are here to help!
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.