What's your new role about?
Do you simply love organising, like to be a real team player and are mad about sports? Do you want to get behind the scenes of one of the world’s fastest growing sports streaming services? Yes? Then continue reading!
This is your chance for you to get learn about production, finance, management and coordination in the TV industry!
With this internship opportunity you'll get to support our Production Coordination & Event Production Services Team, which is responsible of acting as an interface between programming, internal and external departments. As part of the team you will support our Production Coordinators in travel management, tracking of resource management and supporting the day to day staff.
This is a role for a bilingual German & English speaker but we would appreciate if you could share your application in English.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support in administrative tasks such as cost tracking, data entry and word processing
- Assist with coordination of travel of our freelancers and staff to production sites
- Work closely with the Production Manager to manage and support personell roster plan and related resource management
- Administrative tasks related to accounting and 3rd party invoicing
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skill
- Fluent German and English, both verbal and written
- Department: Programming
- Reports To (title): Production Manager
- Career Level: 1
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.