What's your new role about?
What’s better than engineering the streaming platform reaching millions of concurrent users globally? Doing it with millions more in mind! DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game.
To enable us to manage the risk of such a fast-growing business we are looking for a Security Architect to join our Security Architecture & Engineering function. You will be a key subject matter expert on securing DAZNs platform. You will be exposed to a wide breath of modern technologies where you can always expand your knowledge and improve your skills.
- Design, develop, and implement secure systems and networks, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and resources.
- Conduct comprehensive security assessments and risk analysis to identify vulnerabilities and recommend appropriate security measures.
- Review and challenge software and infrastructure solutions proposed by the wider business Create HLD / LLDs and document solutions Work with gateways, WAFs, vulnerability scanners, code scanners, compliance scanners, SIEM, and secret management tools.
- Collaborate with external vendors, partners, and auditors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and security standards.
- Advise on, design and implementation AuthN andAuthZ controls and Identity Management.
- Drive your decisions with data and metrics, constantly measure and improve
- Stay up to date with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and industry trends to proactively identify potential risks and develop appropriate counter measures
YOU'LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Broad architecture and engineering background
- Strong understanding of cloud security principles and experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Proven track of Technical Leadership skills to mentor team members
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Good knowledge of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or CIS Controls
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SANS GIAC
- Experience with broadcast technologies, OTT content distribution and content protection
- Hands-on coding experience (Golang, NodeJS, Python, etc)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.