What's your new role about?
Are you looking for an opportunity as Post Production Coordinator in a rapidly expanding global sports production team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
We are looking for an someone with previous experience working in broadcast post production environment to work in a busy sport-based post production facility. You will be working across a wide range of sports to deliver a high volume of quality highlights, long form programming and online content in a fast turnaround broadcast environment. You will be part of a dynamic team supporting and maintaining post production workflows across global facilities.
You will work very closely with the Production team and other post teams internationally to manage the scheduling and workflow of all the post production work that comes through the facility. You will ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting all associated requirements. Through this process, it is your responsibility to maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between Production and the post production team. You must possess exceptional inter personal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff and will be responsible for maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing the recording of live events
- Booking in work with the Post Production Technical Assistants
- Scheduling staff and facilities across all post production projects, including booking freelancers.
- Maintaining scheduling
- Track costs across projects and keep clients informed for cost incurred
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working in a fast-paced post production environment
- Use of scheduling systems such as ScheduALL
- Basic Understanding of Post Production Workflows
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Good English language skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience or interest in sport
- Experience in working with international offices
- Department: Production Services
- Internal Job Title: Post Production Coordinator
- Reports To (title): Post Producer
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: Miami, USA
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time Off (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from theBBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.