What's your new role about?
Do you know, and love, sport? How about being involved at the very beginning with the launch and scale up of a sports media business in our newest territory?
We’re off to Brazil!... and this newly created role will allow you to play a key role in the leadership team.
As the Local Activation Manager for DAZN Brazil, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the business maximises the value of our relationship with clubs, other sports institutions and media partners.
As an experienced Digital Account Manager you will work within the Brazilian 360 Partnerships Team to deliver our global activation plan and ensure the business maximises the value of our media rights investments. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic sports fan who understands that beyond the viewing experience, there is still so much more fans want and demand from their favourite sports.
Working closely with the Head of DAZN+ and our o&o platforms (Goal.com) and 3rd party publishers (Digital, Print, TV, Social platforms) in the region, you will apply and optimize DAZN Group’s global publishing strategy for local needs in Brazil. Your goal is to create demand for DAZN, generate Quality Free Trials and shape the identity of DAZN
You will develop an expert understanding of the media landscape that engage with DAZN content and own DAZN’s relationships with the key publishers, influencers and channels within these groups. Leveraging these relationships, you will seek out opportunities in an entrepreneurial fashion, working collaboratively with other functions in the business to deliver on these opportunities to maximum effect.
You will work closely with the local marketing, programming, social media, PR, Ops and Media team to deliver these campaigns, ensuring that a 360° approach is applied to all planned spend and activity, and to ensure that activation output amplifies our key messaging. You will report to the Head of DAZN+ through a strategic lens, and you will conduct robust and honest post-campaign analysis, critically evaluating where improvements can be made within your team to enhance results.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Bring the publishing strategy alive by setting up and running an efficient key account management structure to ensure that DAZN receives significant promotion value in return for the granted contents
- Continuous performance review of all platforms and assessment of a partnership in terms of the balance between giving and getting. Set clear KPIs and hold them accountable with acquisition of Free Trials being the biggest objective
- Collaborate with the wider DAZN media business and make sure that granted DAZN contents and investment are used in the best way to support DAZN
- Collaborate with other internal departments (programming, social media, PR and marketing) to support a scalable infrastructure for content distribution
- Project management for content distribution initiatives, contests and other special projects, including activities on social channels
- Accounting for the distribution of our video player for publishers including technical support, regular reporting and day by day coordination with media sales and ad operations teams
- Conduct post-campaign analysis of events and activations, critically evaluating where improvements can be made and reporting this back with a strategic lens
- Ensure that we communicate well with all parts of the business and the group and share best practice between all relevant markets.
- Drive clear and effective communication amongst your team and between internal teams.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Account management experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in Content Marketing, with focus on digital and social channels
- Project management skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong interest and understanding of the sports, broadcast and new media landscapes.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Proven experience/success working on integrated digital marketing projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish key relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Self-starter attitude with strong willingness and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – in Portuguese (native) and English (business fluent).
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous relationship to the biggest media brands in Brazilian market
- Understanding of commercial values of content
- A keen interest (preferably, understanding) of the sports and entertainment sectors and demonstrable understanding of the sports and media landscape
- Department: DAZN
- Internal Job Title: Digital Account Manager, Brazil
- Reports To (title): Head of DAZN+
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: São Paulo, SP
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain early 2019.
BRAZIL BENEFITS INCLUDE…
For now, we offer market competitive benefits, such as Parking or Transportation vouchers, meal voucher, health, dental and life insurance for you and your legal dependents. We’re also currently working on our benefits package to even more competitive with the market.
You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere and great office will add up to your experience working with us.