What's your new role about?
Are you a senior loyalty specialist with a passion for sport and an understanding of what it means to be a fan?
Have you managed and deployed loyalty programs across more than one vertical?
Have you managed different types of loyalty program from points programs to rewards programs, surprise and delight programs and everything in between?
If so, we have the perfect role for you. DAZN is fast becoming the world’s leading sports platform, streaming the most exciting events on the planet, telling the incredible stories behind sports and allowing fans to get closer to their favourite teams and stars.
We live to serve the sports fan – liberating them from the restrictions of legacy technology and business models – allowing them to enjoy their favourite sports whenever, wherever and however they want. All for one transparent and affordable price. And on a contract that they can cancel any time. This is sport on the fan’s terms. We are growing at breakneck speed with millions of paying customers across 200 countries. Our next goal is to become the world’s largest sports broadcaster and one of the biggest entertainment services on the planet.
But we know we have a lot to do get there. And we know that growth really starts with keeping our existing customers engaged. We are looking for a superstar loyalty specialist who is ready to help define the execution strategy, develop a team and manage and deliver a brand new loyalty program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape something from the beginning, by launching and delivering a brand new loyalty program in 2022. This role is specifically focused on creating our loyalty program strategy and delivering it's implementation.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Loyalty, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the execution of a new loyalty program. The strategy for the type of program we will deploy will be defined prior to the start date for this role, your role will be to shape the direction of the program and execute the strategy over the short, medium and long term.
- Define detailed loyalty program mechanics.
- Collaborate with loyalty technology vendors and internal teams required to deliver the program.
- Collaborate on the execution of our creative direction for the loyalty program including naming and branding.
- Collaborate with central and market CRM teams to build out our loyalty program communications strategy including integrating with our wider customer lifecycle strategy.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in managing loyalty programmes ideally client side at a senior level.
- Experience across more than one vertical and type of loyalty program.
- Highly collaborative, people person and leader able to bring together diverse teams around complex problems and work together to deliver the best commercial and customer outcomes.
- A strategist able to identify the most appropriate strategies and tactics which deliver the best possible loyalty experience.
- Commercially focussed problem solver, with an ability to manage a significant workload, to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude towards new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- You’ll bring strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a focussed workload, to tight deadlines.
- Excellence in stakeholder management – at DAZN, you’ll work in a multinational matrix organisation.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in SVOD, OTT, sports right holder, consumer subscription, digital or telecommunications industries.
- Some multi-lingual / multi-national experience, perhaps in Italy, Japan, Spain, Canada or German speaking markets.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.