What's your new role about?
THE ROLE: As a CMS Developer , you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our content management systems using Java, GWT, and AWS technologies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth management and delivery of digital content.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Roles & responsibilities
- Designing and implementing scalable and efficient CMS solutions using Java-based frameworks, particularly GWT, and technologies.
- Developing custom plugins, modules, and extensions using GWT to enhance the functionality of the CMS frontend.
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to integrate user-friendly GWT-based interfaces and ensure an optimal user experience.
- Integrating third-party APIs and services to extend the capabilities of the CMS frontend.
- Ensuring the security, performance, and reliability of the CMS platform, both on the frontend and backend.
- Collaborating with DevOps and Infrastructure teams to deploy and manage the CMS infrastructure.
- Optimizing the CMS for SEO and performance, ensuring fast page load times and responsiveness.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the CMS, both independently and in coordination with other teams.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices related to CMS development, Java programming, GWT, and AWS services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language, with experience in developing web applications.
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and customizing content management systems.
- Experience with GWT (Google Web Toolkit) for frontend development.
- Familiarity with popular Java frameworks such as Spring or Java EE for web development.
- Solid understanding of AWS services, including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, and CloudFront.
- Experience with database design and management, particularly with relational databases like Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.