What's your new role about?
As Production Manager at DAZN, you'll be part of the revolutionary, global sports streaming service & rights holder of the UEFA Champions, Europa League and the Bundesliga as well as a large portfolio of European Soccer! In this exciting new role, you will work on our world feed host broadcast productions as well as unilateral productions within the DACH market.
With a love and knowledge of soccer and other sports, combined with a keen eye for organisation and administration, from a background in TV Production, and fluent language skills (German & English), you will manage all logistics and coordination for the projects mentioned above, including helping to coordinate requirements for all onsite production activities, plus support the Senior Production Manager and Technical Producer on a daily basis.
The Manager will be required to work on UEFA and Bundesliga match days and may also be required to travel to and work at outside broadcasts where necessary to assist the onsite Production Manager. But if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then this role will provide perfect learning experiences!
Benefits will include 30 days annual leave and upon passing probation, will be able to enrol into our private pension scheme provided by Allianz. You will also have access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Our Recruitment team are based in the UK, so we would appreciate it if you could upload your resume and application documents in English. Thank you!
As Production Manager, you will have the opportunity to
- Implement working processes in our non live department
- Project lead for non live production projects including financial aspects of project management (plan calculation, cost tracking, …)
- Manage and coordinate DAZN Space/Studio
- Lead the production coordination of formats & shows (interface function Editorial & Operation)
- Hire crew & freelance contractors, whilst maintaining a production schedule of all freelance and internal staff on all active projects.
- Work closely with the production coordinator travel to ensure all travels within the non-live department: ensuring all travel logistics & hotels are booked & in line with production budget
- Produce & distribute call sheets/production plans for multiple formats, shows & events
- Maintain communication with all relevant stakeholder (internal & external)
- Assist the Administrative and Finance Coordinator with raising purchase orders and processing invoices for all freelancers and suppliers
- Maintain contract management (usage rights, music management, …)
- Travel to events/productions as and when required to act either as a support for editorial team onsite or as a Floor Manager
- Challenge the status quo: developing of processes & increase effectivity
You'll be set up for success of you have
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Previous experience of working as a production coordinator or assistant in a similar role
- Experience of working on broadcast productions or similar roles
- Accounting and/or business administration experience plus comfortable in working with numbers
- Previous experience working on production for high profile sports would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, especially Excel
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail to ensure high levels of accuracy at all times
- Excellent communication skills all levels, working well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage own workload and schedule
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and being able to think on your feet
- Experience working in a Pro-active may
- Flexibility with working hours when required
Even better if you have
- Additional language skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.