What's your new role about?
As Product Manager, you will lead the definition and continuous development of our sports video streaming app globally on bespoke TV platforms (including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and Metrological platforms and across pay TV set top boxes that require a custom implementation). You will collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define and deliver a product roadmap for DAZN’s TV platforms experience.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-oriented with an ability to work independently. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE IMPORTANT STUFF)..
- Partner with key stakeholders to help define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to develop product requirements and deliver a best in class digital video customer experience on new and existing bespoke TV platforms
- Work with key stakeholders to define the certification and onboarding process for each assigned TV platform
- Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial, and legal teams to represent the business with TV platform partners.
- Collaborate with the UX design team on wireframes, user flows and detailed designs
- Develop detailed product requirements documents for new and existing bespoke TV platforms. Work closely with internal and external development teams to ensure that the requirements are prioritised and delivered
- Become a domain expert on TV platforms and document high-quality knowledge bases for the assigned platforms and features
- For each TV platform, deliver a best-in-class DAZN experience that is sensitive to individual market needs, distinct and memorable both in terms of visual design and customer interaction and focused on content discovery and conversion of customers into brand advocates
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment
- Solid agile product ownership skills—prioritisation, goal setting, guiding engineers with trade-offs and representing the customer in technical discussions
- Quality delivery: strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
- Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, including understanding of how TV platforms operate
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- A degree, MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training and development
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Work experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development
- German, Japanese, or French language skills (nice to have)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.