What's your new role about?
SO WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As Senior QA Engineer, you will support the on-going technical delivery of DAZN, a sports video streaming service across web, mobile and living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes).
You will be responsible for supporting our product and software development teams to define test strategies and report test progress for operator integrations, set-top-box integrations and billing and authentication integrations, and new market launches.
You will collaborate with internal teams across product, development and design on requirements, defect resolution and defer approvals to ensure that business objectives are met and manufacture requirements are delivered within the applications.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Create and manage test cases for all product requirements and ensure that software releases achieve the stated acceptance criteria prior to release.
- Test user stories and defect regression on the client application releases across all platforms with the focus on new strategic initiatives and new markets.
- Provide daily/weekly update reports, collating and present accurate metrics of testing activities, to stakeholders and development teams on defects raised/closed.
- Daily and weekly cross-team communication and liaison with Product and near-shore QA teams.
- Advocate quality/testing best practices; driving and improving the QA team in all areas and striving to improve testing practices, processes and communication across the QA discipline.
- Ensuring releases have met all security, test and functionality bars and have obtained the necessary Product/QA approvals prior to release
- Managing multiple relationships with 3rd party suppliers in various international time-zones.
The essentials for you!
- Location: Hammersmith (2 minutes from the tube)
- Industry: Online Media and Broadcast Streaming
- Team size: 5
Here’s what you will be working on (not everything, just the important stuff)
- Work closely with multiple dev / product teams to create and maintain test cases covering product / feature requirements
- Test user stories across multiple features / projects providing daily update reports, collating and presenting accurate metrics of testing activities, to global partner, product and development teams.
- Work closely with global external partners to establish multi-platform test requirements
- Establish best practice testing strategy and ensure that UAT is performed to a high standard.
To make an impact in these teams, you will have at least three of the following:
- Experience working on mobile, TV platforms and games consoles in an agile environment.
- Worked on live applications with a continuous feature development / release cycle.
- Understanding of BDD, exploratory testing, defect regression, smoke-testing and test planning.
- Experience of bug database systems and test-tracking software such as JIRA and Test Rail.
- Enjoy being empowered to use your initiative and drive ideas forward
- Communication and influencing skills with all seniority levels.
- You enjoy speaking with people of all seniority levels in any business.
Want to do your own research? These links are a good place to start:
Here's a little more about us…
Don’t have an up to date CV? That’s cool with us, send over what you have and we can sort that out together.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.