What's your new role about?
As the System Administrator of Service Now, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by maintaining, developing, upgrading and supporting these key systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a key stakeholder in the development of systems core to DAZN's rapid expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and be involved in projects throughout our global organisation.
This role would suit someone with a technical Broadcast background in Support/System Administration or architecture and engineering. The role requires in-depth experience installing, supporting and upgrading systems.
A massive high five from the ServiceNow team at DAZN. We are excited to hear you are thinking of joining DAZN and being part of our amazing journey to make the world of work better. We really see ourselves as a bunch of enterprise super heroes helping to save the organisation and transform work across HR, ITSM, Business Silos & Employee experiences. In the SuperNow DAZN team you will always be working on the latest platform version and helping us integrate the platform across the DAZN systems eco-system. You will report to the Head of ServiceNow working alongside a team of implementation specialists. We are one of the busiest and in-demand teams across tech and it can be frantic at times to deliver at pace and quality
We like to be the first when it comes to plugging in ServiceNow across the enterprise having recently re-platformed to a shiny new platform and taken off with integrations such as Microsoft teams with a Virtual Agent, Intune, JamF, & Oracle.
Like all super heroes we are always looking for new recruits to help us in our mission to be make DAZN the world’s best Sports Streaming platform keeping millions of viewers worldwide entertained and very much look forward to having the chance to meet you.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new ServiceNow Systems Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for system maintenance, monitoring and administration, including managing user access and capacity.
- Manage releases, upgrades, installations, integration and regression testing.
- Experience configuring and customising workflows and functions, including forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards.
- Modify Security information and permissions
- Diagnose system issues, and track bug fixes to resolution.
- Manage system reporting, creating support documentation and delivering end-user training.
- Interact regularly with the supplier to maintain a good relationship, managing escalations and requests.
- Keep up to date with ServiceNow and related system developments.
- Support front end-user, including issue investigation.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Technical understanding of Broadcast operations and business workflows.
- Extensive ServiceNow system administration experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Office 365, Jira, Oracle, SQL and querying databases.
- Experience of Flow designer and scripting.
- Knowledge of Webservice APIs.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.