What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis? Our Beavers Team in DAZN is growing!
DAZN is one of the fastest-growing OTT companies in the world and streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed nearly 1 billion hours of content.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland.
As our new Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Perform manual tests
- Develop automated tests
- Work closely with multiple dev/product teams to create and maintain test cases covering product/feature requirements and help the teams test their software.
- Pairing with developers to build out test automation.
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage releases.
- Constantly seek out opportunities to improve our products
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Knowledge of any programming language (scripting language is a plus)
- Understanding of CI / CD, and testing approaches such as TDD
- Commercial experience in manual and automated tests
- Experience with GIT or another distributed version control
- Experience with test-tracking software such as JIRA
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Scrum, deployment process, and release policies
- Experience in Frontend testing
- Knowledge in the areas of performance/load testing
- Experience with AWS and its services
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.